Satisfy your sweet tooth with these soft and fluffy rhubarb and almond muffins which not only taste like a warm hug but are also gluten-free and provide for a deliciously sweet, tart flavor
If you’re a honey lover, you’ll adore these Choc Chip Oat Cookies! A sweet treat the whole family will enjoy.
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees Celsius. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another medium bowl, melt the butter. Whisk in the vanilla and then the egg and honey.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and use a wooden spoon to stir until it has just come together (it will be quite sticky).
- Fold the chocolate chips into the dough. Refrigerate the dough for about 30 minutes, or pop in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough into balls using your hands. Place on the lined baking tray about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the oven for about 12-13 minutes, or until they have just started to brown on the edges. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the pan.