These airy, orange-spiked cupcakes are a step up from the usual plain vanilla version. Using a blender and fresh fruit, they are deceptively easy to make and are sure to become a family favourite. The fluffy moist cake paired with…
- Preheat the oven 160°C
- Prepare a 20 cm cake tin and line with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine the melted chocolate, butter and sugar. Whisk in the eggs, followed by the almond meal and the cut pieces of plum.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and if desired top with dehydrated plums to decorate.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before dusting and slicing.
These brownies will keep, stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
To dehydrate plums: cut in half and place on a baking tray in a very low oven (110°C) overnight, or until they are dry.