We’re super excited for you to give our Pumpkin Lemonade Scones a go 🧡 They are fluffy, and make for the perfect treat to bake this weekend!
- Preheat the oven 160°C
- Prepare a 20 cm cake tin and line with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine the melted chocolate, butter and sugar. Whisk in the eggs, followed by the almond meal and the cut pieces of plum.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and if desired top with dehydrated plums to decorate.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before dusting and slicing.
These brownies will keep, stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
To dehydrate plums: cut in half and place on a baking tray in a very low oven (110°C) overnight, or until they are dry.