These Mini Pear & Apple Pies couldn’t get any cuter if they tried. Featuring flavourful Apples and Pears from your local Fruit and Veg shop, these little sweet treats are a delicious snack or after dinner dessert.
We’re here to confirm that chocolate and Zucchini pair perfectly together. Why? These Chocolate & Zucchini Donuts are downright delicious!
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Grate the zucchini, squeezing out the juice and spread onto a large plate lined with paper towel. Allow the zucchini to dry for 5-10 mins.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Next, stir in the grated zucchini and white choc chips until well coated by the flour mixture. Finally, add the buttermilk, eggs and butter, stirring until just combined.
- Grease a donut pan with cooking spray. Carefully spoon the donut mixture into the donut pan, filling the holes up ¾ of the way.
- Bake in the oven for 7-9 mins, until the tops spring back when pressed gently. Allow the donuts to cool in the pan for 5 mins, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt ½ cup of white choc chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 10 sec increments, being careful not to allow them to burn.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the donuts using a piping bag, then serve!