These candied orange slices are a perfect sweet treat to serve guests with coffee over the festive season. Although they look sophisticated, they are surprisingly easy to make and store in the fridge. Cara Cara oranges are the perfect oranges…
We’re here to confirm that chocolate and Zucchini pair perfectly together. Why? These Chocolate & Zucchini Donuts are downright delicious!
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Grate the zucchini, squeezing out the juice and spread onto a large plate lined with paper towel. Allow the zucchini to dry for 5-10 mins.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Next, stir in the grated zucchini and white choc chips until well coated by the flour mixture. Finally, add the buttermilk, eggs and butter, stirring until just combined.
- Grease a donut pan with cooking spray. Carefully spoon the donut mixture into the donut pan, filling the holes up ¾ of the way.
- Bake in the oven for 7-9 mins, until the tops spring back when pressed gently. Allow the donuts to cool in the pan for 5 mins, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt ½ cup of white choc chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 10 sec increments, being careful not to allow them to burn.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the donuts using a piping bag, then serve!