We’re super excited for you to give our Pumpkin Lemonade Scones a go 🧡 They are fluffy, and make for the perfect treat to bake this weekend!
Calling all chocoholics! 🍫 Our new Coconut Rough recipe is a quick, delicious snack, and totally better than anything you can buy in a packet from the supermarket.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, ready for your coconut rough.
- Melt the chocolate on the stove, or in the microwave, stirring occasionally. Incorporate your coconut oil until melted in too. Remove from heat, and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Fold through your desiccated coconut, until well coated.
- Spoon your coconut mixture onto your lined tray, using an ice-cream scoop, or large spoon to get even amounts.
- Repeat until you’ve used up all the mixture.
- Freeze until solid and the coconut rough “pop” off the baking paper.