It’s a Mediterranean feast at our place tonight! Featuring a rainbow of veggies from your local fruit and veg shop, these flavourful Veggie Packed Wraps are a great way to enjoy lots of veggies in your mid-week feast.
These easy to make Corn Fritters are a great breakfast or lunch idea for the whole family! We love to serve them with fresh avocado and rocket – yum yum!
- Place the flour into a large bowl, making a well in the centre. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a separate bowl, then pour the mix gradually into the flour, gently stirring to combine.
- Fold through the corn kernels, chives and crumbled feta. To ensure the fritters stay nice and light, ensure you don’t over-mix the mixture.
- Heat a large frypan over a medium heat and add a dollop of butter or oil to grease the pan.
- Add heaped tablespoons of the fritter mixture into the pan. Note: you will need to cook the fritters in batches. Cook the fritters for around 2-3 mins, until golden brown on the underside. Flip them and cook on the other side.
- Repeat the above step with the remaining fritter mixture, adding oil or butter as you go to ensure the frypan is well greased.
- To serve, evenly divide the fritters between four serving plates, alongside guacamole and rocket.