Soup season is here! Featuring fresh and chunky Carrots, hearty Potatoes and Berlotti Beans, this Minestrone is a bowl of goodness that will keep you feeling cosy. This Minestrone is an easy and healthy meal that celebrates incredible winter veg-…
This super nourishing meat free meal is a great way to warm you up this winter from the inside out. This fuss free soup uses simple ingredients that most people will have readily available, which makes this recipe a great one to have on standby for those night you’re just not sure what to make.
While being a very simple meal, let’s not underestimate how gorgeous and delicious it is. This soup is bursting with flavour and gets even better the next day, making it a great meal to make ahead of time.
- Heat oil in a large soup pot over medium to high heat.
- Add the onions and sauté for 5 – 10 minutes, or until tender and translucent.
- Add the lentils and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Mix in the carrots and curry powder, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the water, stock, salt and paprika, bring to a boil, lower heat and cover.
- Simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Adjust seasoning to taste and ladle into soup bowls.
- Serve immediately and garnish with either fresh coriander or parsley