Soup season is here!
Featuring fresh and chunky Carrots, hearty Potatoes and Berlotti Beans, this Minestrone is a bowl of goodness that will keep you feeling cosy.
This Minestrone is an easy and healthy meal that celebrates incredible winter veg- this recipe is also Vegan optional!
Melbourne Food Nerds sends their regards!
- Wash/rinse and combine all vegetables
- Add all the vegetables to a large stock pot
- Add passata, water and stock to desired levels, topping up as needed with water
- Add Pasta and season with salt and pepper to your liking
- Stir, bring to boil and lower heat, allow to simmer for 2 hours and stirring occasionally
- Serve with fresh bed and herbs to your likingTip: Change the texture by adjusting the cut sizes of your vegetables- a mix of different cuts will leave you with varied soft and bitey mouthfuls!
- Great for batch cooking
- Easily scaled for smaller and larger pots!