A fun and quick treat for kids to enjoy (and adults). This recipe is naturally sweetened with honey and made creamy with full fat yoghurt for a healthier treat. Homemade or prepared pumpkin puree will both work in this recipe.
Are you a chocolate addict? Don’t worry, we are too! Our Dark Chocolate Bark will not only satisfy your choccie cravings, but give your body some added nutrients because of the fruit and nuts on top!
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Using a knife, chop the chocolate into smaller pieces.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Heat the chocolate, stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Spread the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking tray in a 1/4-inch-thick layer. Spread the dried fruit and nuts/seeds onto the chocolate.
- Refrigerate/freeze the bark for around 1 hour, until hardened.
- Carefully break the bark into bite sized pieces and serve!