Capsicum, corn, kale, mushrooms… we packed so many yummy veggies into our new Crustless Quiche! Quiches are great because you can generally throw in whatever veg you have in the fridge! Such a great way to minimise food wastage.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, butter, and flour.
- Fold in the grated cheese and vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into a greased or non-stick 24cm quiche dish.
- Bake in the oven for 40 mins or until set.
- Serve quiche hot with a side of extra vegetables, or cold with salad. Enjoy!