Preparing a late breakfast in bed? We can’t resist this sweet Fig & Ricotta French Toast to totally spoil your loved one.
- To prepare your French toast, whisk together your milk, egg, brown sugar and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Coat the bread of your choice in this mixture on both sides, before placing in a hot frypan with melted butter.
- Cook bread on both sides until you get lovely golden brown and crispy edges.
- Allow your French toast to cool for a moment before topping with ricotta.
- Top with sliced figs, sliced almonds, cinnamon, and a drizzle of maple syrup (or honey).