Garlicky Cauliflower Steaks… oh yes, they’re scrumptious beauties! This is the simple side dish you’ve been looking for and it definitely won’t disappoint.
- Preheat oven to 200C, and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, and dried herbs.
- Place the cauliflower slices in a single layer onto the lined tray, then brush each slice with the olive oil mixture on both sides. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place tray in the oven and bake until the cauliflower steaks are golden brown, around 20-25 mins, flipping them at the halfway mark.
- Serve immediately while the cauliflower steaks are still warm, sprinkled with grated Parmesan. Enjoy!