Recipe provided by Australian Cherries.
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and mustard to make a dressing. Season with salt, pepper and sugar and stir trough the cherries, set aside.
- Rinse rocket and spin dry.
- Heat a small frying pan and dry roast pine nuts until golden brown.
- Cut cheese into about 2cm wide discs.
- Place cornflakes in a sealed lunch bag and crush with your fingers.
- Place cornflakes on a plate and press cheese with both sides into cornflakes.
- Heat oil in a non stick frying pan and brown the cheese on both sides.
- Place cheese on paper towel, then arrange with the salad on a plate.
- Scatter over the onions, pine nuts and dressing and serve immediately.