Bring colour to your table with this quick and easy salad that pops with flavour. The cool fresh tastes from the herbs to the earthy sweet flavours from the carrots and beetroot are sure to impress any crowd. This salad…
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and mustard to make a dressing. Season with salt, pepper and sugar and stir trough the cherries, set aside.
- Rinse rocket and spin dry.
- Heat a small frying pan and dry roast pine nuts until golden brown.
- Cut cheese into about 2cm wide discs.
- Place cornflakes in a sealed lunch bag and crush with your fingers.
- Place cornflakes on a plate and press cheese with both sides into cornflakes.
- Heat oil in a non stick frying pan and brown the cheese on both sides.
- Place cheese on paper towel, then arrange with the salad on a plate.
- Scatter over the onions, pine nuts and dressing and serve immediately.