If you have family member’s that screw their faces up when they hear Brussels sprouts… well this recipe is for you! Brussels sprouts never tasted so good (except when fried with bacon… because everyone loves bacon!), or so easy to…
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and mustard to make a dressing. Season with salt, pepper and sugar and stir trough the cherries, set aside.
- Rinse rocket and spin dry.
- Heat a small frying pan and dry roast pine nuts until golden brown.
- Cut cheese into about 2cm wide discs.
- Place cornflakes in a sealed lunch bag and crush with your fingers.
- Place cornflakes on a plate and press cheese with both sides into cornflakes.
- Heat oil in a non stick frying pan and brown the cheese on both sides.
- Place cheese on paper towel, then arrange with the salad on a plate.
- Scatter over the onions, pine nuts and dressing and serve immediately.