Love is in the air! Create the cutest Valentine’s Day dessert for your loved ones with these Berry Filled Love Notes 😍♥️
Kids will LOVE these Granola Cups with Yoghurt & Berries 💓 They’re bite sized snacks that’ll make sweet tooths smile!
- Preheat oven to 180C. Mix the oats, chia seeds, salt, and cinnamon together.
- Over a low heat on the stove, heat the coconut oil and honey until just melted. Once melted, add the mixture to the dry ingredients, along with the vanilla, mixing well to combine.
- Divide the granola mixture into a greased 12 cup muffin tray. Using a measuring cup, press the mixture down into each cup so that each forms a small bowl shape.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 mins, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- To serve, spoon a generous amount of yoghurt into each granola cup before topping with fresh berries. Enjoy!