Our new go-to salmon dish! Our one-pan salmon with roast asparagus dish while simple to make definitely does not compromise on flavour! Filled with tasty roasted asparagus, this is sure to please the guests!
Nothing is more Aussie than prawns on a ‘barbie’!
This amazing recipe is one we know you will love and is a must for when you’re heating up that BBQ on a warms summer’s day! These prawns are full of flavour, your taste buds are going to be in for a real treat!
Super easy to make, you would be silly not to make these delicious prawn skewers. Prawns are always a crowd favourite come summertime and we don’t think there is a better way to serve them.
As always when selecting your fresh produce, ensure you know exactly where you are sourcing your products. We always recommend buying Australian grown and buying as local as possible, this goes for fresh seafood as well. Prawns caught in local waters will ensure you are getting a quality product that is full of flavour. One other tip is when you’re cooking up these prawns, make sure you get in quick because they will be gone in no time!
- Add all the marinade ingredients to a glass bowl, whisk together and combine well.
- Add and toss in the prawns, cover the bowl and marinate for 1 – 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Thread the prawns on to skewers, four on each skewer.
- Cook on a hot BBQ grill or hot plate for 2 minutes on each side, or until the prawns are cooked through.
- Serve with your favourite summer salad and icy cold beverage.