Colour has never looked so yummy 🌈 Meet our Salmon & Rainbow Noodle Stir-Fry, a low calorie meal that can utilise any Veggies you have in the fridge. Here we’ve used Zucchini, Carrot, Red Cabbage and Edamame.
Looking for a new dinner recipe? Try out our aromatic Lemongrass Infused Salmon with Garlic Veg! It’s flavour packed and sure to impress.
- Combine the coconut milk, water and salt in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil over a high heat. Add in the jasmine rice, stir and cover with a lid and reduce the heat to low. Cook for 12 mins, then remove the pan from the heat and keep covered until the rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed (around 10 more mins).
- Finely chop the lemongrass stalks, kaffir lime leaves and garlic. In a medium bowl, combine the lemongrass, kaffir lime, ½ of the garlic, 2 tbsp olive oil and soy sauce. Mix well, then add the salmon fillets and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Thinly slice the carrot and zucchini. Roughly chop the Asian greens.
- Drizzle olive oil in a medium fry pan over a medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the carrot and zucchini, tossing, until softened. Add the Asian greens and cook until just wilted. Add the remaining garlic and cook until fragrant. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a medium bowl. Cover to keep warm.
- Return the fry pan to the stove, and drizzle olive oil over a medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the salmon, skin-side down and cook until just cooked through.
- Serve the coconut rice, salmon and garlic veggies between four serving plates. Spoon over any remaining sauce from the pan. Enjoy!