Our new Halloumi Flatbreads are a fresh, crunchy, and slightly tangy lunch you’ll keep coming back to!
- Chop the capsicums and cabbage. Set aside.
- Heat an oven on low and pop the flatbreads in to heat through.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and fry the halloumi in batches until crispy and golden (around 3 mins on each side).
- Spread a generous layer of hummus onto each flatbread and top with a handful of red capsicum, yellow capsicum and red cabbage.
- Then top with a handful of rocket and two slices of halloumi. Squeeze lemon over each flatbread and enjoy!