Spring is such an abundant time for produce, and there’s nothing that reflects the season better than green vegetables. Asparagus, peas, beans, leafy greens and herbs are all at their best so use them in abundance!
Despite it being a crowd fave, pizza isn’t always the healthiest option… However, you can eat our new Healthy Pizza guilt-free every day of the week because it’s got plenty of veg, on a pita bread base!
1. Preheat oven to 220C.
2. Chop mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
3. Shave zucchini with a peeler.
4. Place pita bread onto a baking tray and evenly spread tomato paste over the pita bread base.
5. Arrange zucchini, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes onto the pizza.
6. Top with olives and mozzarella.
7. Bake the pizza for 10 – 12 mins until the base is crisp and the cheese is melted.
8. Scatter parsley on top, slice with a pizza cutter and enjoy!