The natural sweetness of Cara Cara oranges lends itself perfectly to this bright and zingy sorbet. It makes the perfect palate-cleansing dessert after a meaty Barbeque lunch and can be made well ahead of time and stored in the freezer.…
Let our Healthy Zucchini Brownies be your next healthy snack to try! Your little ones won’t even know that there’s a green veg hiding amongst all the fudgy, chocolatey goodness!
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius and line a brownie tin with baking paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Then add in the cacao or cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, whisking until well combined.
3. Gently squeeze the grated zucchini, being careful not to squeeze out all the liquid. Add the zucchini to the mixing bowl and stir. Then add in the flour and stir gently until well combined.
4. Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking tin and ensure its level. Bake in the oven for 25-28 minutes or until the centre is just cooked.
5. Remove from the oven and allow brownie to cool in the tin for around an hour. Transfer the brownie to a cooling rack to cool off completely. Cut into 15 squares.