Roasted veg makes for an essential Christmas dinner side dish, so why not try out our sweet and tender Roasted Carrots with Garlic Yoghurt! ?
1. Preheat the oven to 230 degrees C.
2. Spread the carrots and parsnip out onto a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
3. Combine the spices, salt, and pepper in a small dish and sprinkle over the carrots. Gently toss the carrots in the oil and seasoning.
4. Roast for 20 minutes until tender and the edges are slightly charred.
5. Whisk together the yogurt, 1/3 tbsp of olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
6. Spoon the yogurt sauce over the carrots. And finish with a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of parsley and pumpkin seeds.