Looking for a healthy side dish? We have you covered with this delicious cauliflower and couscous salad. Popping with gorgeous colours this salad is perfect to serve at your next dinner party. The hero ingredient in this dish is the…
- 1 large wedge Seedless Watermelon cut into medium chunks
- 100g Black Kalamata olives
- 1/2 red onion (Spanish Onion) finely sliced
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber de-seeded and cut into half slices
- 400g fresh feta cheese
- 8-10 grape tomatoes cut into quarters
- 1 bag of fresh salad leaves of your choice
- Handful small fresh basil leaves
- Extra virgin Olive oil
- White balsamic vinegar
- Fresh cracked salt and pepper to taste
- Spread the fresh salad leaves across four plain dinner plates.
- Sprinkle the basil leaves, olives, Seedless Watermelon chunks, red onion, cucumber, fetta and grape tomatoes evenly across the top of the leaves on the four plates.
- Sprinkle the salad lightly with extra virgin olive oil and white balsamic vinegar.
- Season to taste with the fresh cracked salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by: Australian Melon Association