Getting bored of your regular salads? Jazz it up with our persimmon salad with radicchio and parmesan. Both refreshing and savoury, the bowl will be spotless after dinner!
- 1 large wedge Seedless Watermelon cut into medium chunks
- 100g Black Kalamata olives
- 1/2 red onion (Spanish Onion) finely sliced
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber de-seeded and cut into half slices
- 400g fresh feta cheese
- 8-10 grape tomatoes cut into quarters
- 1 bag of fresh salad leaves of your choice
- Handful small fresh basil leaves
- Extra virgin Olive oil
- White balsamic vinegar
- Fresh cracked salt and pepper to taste
- Spread the fresh salad leaves across four plain dinner plates.
- Sprinkle the basil leaves, olives, Seedless Watermelon chunks, red onion, cucumber, fetta and grape tomatoes evenly across the top of the leaves on the four plates.
- Sprinkle the salad lightly with extra virgin olive oil and white balsamic vinegar.
- Season to taste with the fresh cracked salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by: Australian Melon Association