Figs are in abundance right now, so we couldn’t resist making this delightful Fig, Pear, Goat’s Cheese and Walnut salad. The sweetness of the fruits paired with the tang of the cheese is a flavourful delight.
Entertaining? Look no further than our NEW Italian Pasta Salad. Packed with chorizo, olives, bocconcini and bursting cherry tomatoes – it’s sure to be a hit with your guests!
- 450g uncooked pasta (i.e. shells, penne)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 220g cherry bocconcini, halved
- 200g chorizo, chopped
- ¾ cup kalamata olives, sliced
- ½ cup red onion, sliced
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs white vinegar
- 2 tbs water
- 1 tbs sea salt flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs white sugar
- 2 tsp mixed dry herbs (i.e. oregano and basil)
- Pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions, in salted water.
- Once cooked, drain and allow the pasta to cool slightly, tossing with a little olive oil to prevent it from sticking together.
- Place the pasta and other salad ingredients in a large serving bowl.
- Blend all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl or jar, then toss the dressing through the salad to evenly coat all ingredients.
Note: You can store this pasta salad in the fridge for up to three days.