Add a pop of colour to your plate with our Rainbow Carrot Beet Salad with Cranberries and Yogurt Dressing! ? Great for enjoying with your favourite roasted protein or even on its own, this sweet and crunchy side dish will…
Bursting with flavour, this Quinoa, Cucumber and Feta Salad recipe will become your summer go-to! ?
Fresh cherry tomatoes, orange, cucumber, mint and feta create the perfect balance of sweet and savoury, whilst quinoa serves up plenty of wholegrain protein and fibre to keep you full.
- 3/4 cup white quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup, hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup, sliced almonds
- 1 cucumber, cut into long thin strips
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup, kalamata olives, halved
- 1 orange, cut into rounds
- 100g feta, crumbled
- fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Rinse the quinoa and drain well. Place in a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cover for 15 minutes or until the quinoa is tender. Let cool.
- Mix together extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar to make the dressing.
- Add the quinoa to a large bowl with cucumber, tomato, orange, feta, olives and basil.
- Toss gently to combine. Serve topped with feta, basil, hazelnuts and sliced almonds.