Oatmeal doesn’t have to be boring. Spice it up with our pear and ginger recipe that’ll kick start your day. ☀️
Start the week on a sweet note with our new Lemon & Ricotta Stuffed Crepes! 🍋 They’re the ultimate comfort brekky to get you through Monday.
- To make the filling, place the ricotta, honey and lemon zest and juice into a large bowl and beat together until light and fluffy. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- To make the crepe mixture, place the eggs, milk, water, plain flour, butter and vanilla extract into a blender and blend until completely smooth. Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1 hour.
- Melt a small knob of butter in a pan over medium-low heat.
- Ladle in ¼ cup of batter into the pan, swirling to evenly coat the bottom of the pan with a thin layer.
- Cook the crepe for around 2 mins or until the crepe begins to set. Note: The top should still look wet. Once done, flip the crepe and cook the other side for an additional 1-2 mins, or until golden brown.
- Transfer the crepe to a plate and repeat steps 3-5 until all the crepe mixture is gone.
- To serve, fill each crepe with 3-4 tbsp of the ricotta filling and roll up. Place the filled crepes onto a platter, dust with icing sugar, drizzle with some honey and top with some fresh lemon zest. Serve and enjoy!