Brussels Sprouts lovers, this one’s for you! Our new Maple & Mustard Roasted Brussels Sprouts is a tasty side dish that’ll convert even those that aren’t huge Sprouts fans!
- Preheat the oven to 210C, and line a large tray with baking paper.
- Trim the brussels sprouts, remove the tough outer leaves, then cut each sprout in half.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, maple syrup, and salt and pepper.
- Add the brussels sprouts and pancetta to the bowl and toss to combine. Pour the contents of the bowl onto the lined baking tray in a single layer.
- Place the tray in the oven and roast for 25 mins. Remove the tray from the oven, sprinkle the pine nuts over the top then return tray to the oven to roast for a further 5 mins.
- To serve, transfer the roasted brussels sprouts to a serving dish or platter. Season with salt & pepper, to taste. Then top with the grated parmesan before serving – enjoy!