Nothing like a little baking to start the weekend right! These Carrot Cake Cookies are soft, chewy, and all so delish!
These Mini Pear & Apple Pies couldn’t get any cuter if they tried. Featuring flavourful Apples and Pears from your local Fruit and Veg shop, these little sweet treats are a delicious snack or after dinner dessert.
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C. Cut out 4-inch rounds from shortcrust pastry sheets until you get roughly 18 circles.
- Then, gently press the circles into greased muffin trays.
- In a medium bowl, combine the diced apple and pear, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Spoon the mixture into the pie crusts, making sure you don’t over-fill them.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 mins, until the edges of the mini pies are a light golden brown.
- Once done, remove the muffin trays from the oven and allow the mini pies to cool for 5-10 mins (in the trays). Then, using a knife or small spatula, carefully pop the mini pies out of the muffin trays, and allow them to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serve as is, or drizzle over a glaze or icing of your choice.