Satisfy your sweet tooth with these soft and fluffy rhubarb and almond muffins which not only taste like a warm hug but are also gluten-free and provide for a deliciously sweet, tart flavor
Try making our new No-Bake Fruit and Nut Cookies – they’re easy, quite nutritious and of course yummo!
1. Line a baking tray (or two) with baking paper.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the peanut butter, milk, cocoa/cacao powder, coconut oil, and salt until mixture is well combined.
3. Remove pan from the heat and whisk in the honey and mashed banana until smooth. Use a wooden spoon to fold the oats and fruit and nut mix into the mixture.
4. Using your hands or a spoon, place heaped tablespoons of the no-bake cookie mix onto the lined baking tray. Gently flatten each piece of dough into a cookie shape.
5. Place the cookies in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to allow the cookies to harden.