Are you a serial snacker? Try making these Nutty Bliss Balls as a healthy alternative to chips and chocolate!
- 250g mixed nuts (e.g. almonds, cashews, walnuts, macadamias)
- 100g mixed dried fruit (e.g. goji berries, cranberries, sultanas)
- 3-4 tbs cacao powder
- 3-4 scoops chocolate protein powder
- ¼ cup honey
- 3-4 tbs peanut butter (or alternative nut butter)
- 2-3 tbs coconut oil
- ¼ cup shredded coconut (plus more for rolling if desired)
- Add mixed nuts to food processor and blitz.
- Add remaining ingredients and blitz until. Note: if the mixture is too dry, add water.
- Using the palms of your hand, roll into balls the size of a 20-cent piece. Roll in shredded coconut if desired.
- Store balls in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.