Cosy winter breaky? We’ve got you covered with not one but TWO delicious baked oat recipes! Which one are you looking forward to trying first? Our Carrot Cake Oats made with fresh Carrot from your local fruit and veg shop?…
Our Orange & Cinnamon Granola will be a pantry staple after you give it a try! The orange zest adds a zing and will make the house smell positively delightful 🍊
- Preheat oven to 160C, and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Zest two oranges, chop the walnuts, and melt the coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, walnuts, sunflower seeds, sultanas, salt and cinnamon. Mix well to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix together the maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and orange zest.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix well until all dry ingredients are well coated in the wet mixture.
- Spread the granola evenly onto the lined baking tray, flattening with a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins, then stir the granola to ensure it all bakes evenly.
- Continue baking for a further 10 mins until the granola is a nice golden brown. Be careful not to burn the granola – it can happen very quickly.
- Once done, allow the granola to cool down before serving. Ensure the granola is completely cool before storing in airtight containers.