Start the week on a sweet note with our new Lemon & Ricotta Stuffed Crepes! 🍋 They’re the ultimate comfort brekky to get you through Monday.
Our Orange & Cinnamon Granola will be a pantry staple after you give it a try! The orange zest adds a zing and will make the house smell positively delightful 🍊
- Preheat oven to 160C, and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Zest two oranges, chop the walnuts, and melt the coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, walnuts, sunflower seeds, sultanas, salt and cinnamon. Mix well to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix together the maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and orange zest.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix well until all dry ingredients are well coated in the wet mixture.
- Spread the granola evenly onto the lined baking tray, flattening with a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins, then stir the granola to ensure it all bakes evenly.
- Continue baking for a further 10 mins until the granola is a nice golden brown. Be careful not to burn the granola – it can happen very quickly.
- Once done, allow the granola to cool down before serving. Ensure the granola is completely cool before storing in airtight containers.