2 hours (inc. set time)
Passionfruit is the sweet hero of this super simple slice which is sure to be one of your new favourites!
- Combine the condensed milk and butter in a medium bowl.
- In another large bowl, combine the crushed biscuits, lemon zest and coconut. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring well until everything is combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, then add the mixture to the tray, pressing it down using the back of a spoon or your hands. Place tray into the fridge (or freezer) to chill for 1 hour.
- To make the icing, use a spoon to combine the icing sugar, passionfruit pulp and butter in a medium bowl. Stir well until you have smooth and creamy icing. Note: Add a drizzle of water if this mixture is too dry.
- Pour the icing over the chilled slice and return to the fridge or freezer for another 30 mins. Once set, cut slice into squares, and top with additional passionfruit pulp if desired.