Getting bored of your regular salads? Jazz it up with our persimmon salad with radicchio and parmesan. Both refreshing and savoury, the bowl will be spotless after dinner!
- 4 medium peaches – washed and sliced
- 6 slices prosciutto – torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large bunch watercress – washed and trimmed (or rocket leaves)
- 120 grams of fresh ricotta – crumbled
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove – crushed
- Pinch salt
- Pinch ground cloves
- Prepare dressing by whisking ingredients together
- Place salad ingredients into a bowl. Add dressing and toss gently until well combined
- Divide into serving plates ensuring each has a good selection of ingredients
- Garnish with a little freshly ground pepper and serve immediately
Tip: Use rocket leaves as an easy substitute for watercress.