Happy Halloween! ? To celebrate this spooky day, why not make these healthy Apple Critters with your little ones. They’ll have fun creating them and even more fun eating them!
It’s a fact…peanut butter makes everything better! It’s the perfect addition to fresh produce to create the ultimate snack. Whether you love to eat it with celery sticks and apple, or banana and dates, all options are delicious and a healthy equivalent to chips and biscuits!
- Cut apple into wedges, banana into round slices, celery sticks into logs and medjool dates into halves (pit removed).
- For the apple, put a dollop of peanut butter into a small jar or glass. Add in apple wedges to create a scrumptious dipping scenario.
- For the banana, spread peanut butter onto a slice of banana and put another slice of banana on top to make a little banana sandwich!
- For the celery sticks, simply spread the peanut butter along the inside of the log.
- For the medjool dates, spread a bit of peanut butter into each date half. Optional: sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon or salt flakes on top.