This light and fresh pineapple and lemon frozen yoghurt is perfect for those hot Summer days! With just four ingredients, it’s a super simple recipe that the whole family will love, and with honey being the only sweetener, it’s a…
1. Preheat oven to 180c. Line a 12 hole (1/3 cup capacity) muffin tray with patty cases.
2. To make the filling, combine cream cheese and honey in a small bowl, set aside.
3. Place flours, sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl, stir to combine.
4. Place yoghurt, eggs and coconut oil into another bowl, whisk to combine. Add yoghurt mixture to the dry ingredients, stir with a wooden spoon until just combined (do not over mix). Add 2 cups of the pineapple dice to batter, gently stir to combine.
5. Spoon batter among prepared patty cases. Dollop the cream cheese filling equally on top of each filled patty case, press filling slightly down into batter. Sprinkle with remaining pineapple over the top. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and just firm to touch. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.