These airy, orange-spiked cupcakes are a step up from the usual plain vanilla version. Using a blender and fresh fruit, they are deceptively easy to make and are sure to become a family favourite. The fluffy moist cake paired with…
Kids will love these Homemade Orange Jelly Bites! Made using freshly squeezed Orange juice, the hardest part about making these is staying patient while they set
- Pour freshly squeezed orange juice into a saucepan, then sprinkle the gelatine on the surface.
- Whisk the mixture, then allow it to sit for 2-3 mins.
- Heat the mixture over a medium heat until the gelatine has completely dissolved (around 5-7 mins).
- Switch the heat to low, then stir through the honey until it has completely dissolved.
- Remove mixture from heat and pour into a greased silicone ice cube mold – whatever you have available to you!
- Place in the fridge and chill for at least 3-4 hours or until completely set. Enjoy!