Getting bored of your regular salads? Jazz it up with our persimmon salad with radicchio and parmesan. Both refreshing and savoury, the bowl will be spotless after dinner!
Our new Pineapple Punch will hit the spot this Summer!
It’s fresh, colourful and yum… what more could you want!
1. Pour pineapple juice and lime cordial into a large jug.
2. Add in the cold water and the majority of the lemonade, reserving about 1/3 cup.
3. Chill in the fridge until cold.
4. When serving, add ice cubes and assorted fruits to glasses and top with the chilled punch.
5. Garnish with mint and lime wedges as desired and top off glasses with a splash of the reserved lemonade.