We’re super excited for you to give our Pumpkin Lemonade Scones a go 🧡 They are fluffy, and make for the perfect treat to bake this weekend!
- Firstly, make the pancake batter, place the flour, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl, stir to combine, t make a well at the bottom.
- Blend the milk, yoghurt and egg in another bowl with a whisk, then pour slowly into flour mix, stirring gently with a wooden spoon as you pour to avoid lumps.
- Cover; allow to stand for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile prepare the ricotta filling by mixing all the ricotta filling ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Cover and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Now prepare a pancake pan and heat really well with a little oil, when hot pour in a 1/3 cup of the batter or desired size and cook for 3 minutes or so on each side until golden.
- Keep warm until ready to serve.
- Place a pancake on each serving plate and top with ricotta filling and slices of fresh plums. Finish off with a drizzle of golden syrup. Repeat to make the pancake stack.