Kiddos begging for nuggies but want to slide in something healthy? Our quick and easy veggie nuggets will do the trick!
Tonight, we’re celebrating Popcorn Lovers Day by popping ourselves some corn, and tossing them in three of our favourite tasty toppings.
- In a bowl, toss the popcorn in the coconut oil.
- Add matcha powder and toss to coat the popcorn.
- In a bowl, toss the popcorn in the olive oil.
- Add salt flakes and toss to coat the popcorn.
- Place the popcorn in a bowl.
- Put the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl, microwaving in 30-second increments. Stir in between, until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Add melted chocolate to popcorn and toss to coat.
- Add salt flakes and toss to coat.