Your morning yoghurt, with a twist! Do you have a fussy eater in your household, that likes to say no to breakfast? This simple recipe for our berry yoghurt bark will make mornings easy, and berry delicious!
Tonight, we’re celebrating Popcorn Lovers Day by popping ourselves some corn, and tossing them in three of our favourite tasty toppings.
- In a bowl, toss the popcorn in the coconut oil.
- Add matcha powder and toss to coat the popcorn.
- In a bowl, toss the popcorn in the olive oil.
- Add salt flakes and toss to coat the popcorn.
- Place the popcorn in a bowl.
- Put the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl, microwaving in 30-second increments. Stir in between, until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Add melted chocolate to popcorn and toss to coat.
- Add salt flakes and toss to coat.