Consider your weekend breakfast sorted! Our new Potato & Kale Brekky Bake is a cosy dish you’ll keep coming back to to kickstart your days!
- Preheat the oven to 220C and brush oil on an oven-safe baking dish.
- Add the potatoes, leek, rosemary, and thyme to the baking dish. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Roast in the oven for 25 mins.
- Once done, turn the heat down to 200C, remove the tray from the oven, add the garlic and kale, and toss all the contents together.
- Place the dish back in the oven and roast for a further 5 mins, until the potato is tender and going golden around the edges.
- Toss the veggie bake again and make 4-6 gaps in the mix. Carefully crack the eggs into the gaps, season with salt, then bake in the oven for a further 5 mins, or until the whites have set nicely.
- Divide between serving plates and enjoy!