Hooray, it’s Friday! Celebrate by making this insanely tasty Blueberry, Banana & Pepita Oat Bars 💙
Save this recipe for a delicious, healthy, weekend breakfast for you and the kids to look forward to ♥️ And can you believe these Red velvet pancakes are made with no artificial colourings? Just fresh beetroot! Plus it’s a fun way to sneak in some extra vegetables in your day!
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Peel two small beetroots and chop them into chunks. Place them onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes. TIP: Check the beetroot a couple of times and add water where needed so they don’t dry out.
- Add flour and baking powder into a large bowl. In a separate bowl mix together eggs, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Once the beetroot is cooked through, place them into a blender. Add in milk and blitz until you have a puree consistency. Add the puree to the egg mixture and whisk until combined.
- Add this mixture to the flour and baking powder. Mix with a whisk until you have a pancake batter consistency.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over low heat. Add some of the batter and cook for 2-3 minutes on either side.
- Add cream cheese, yoghurt, milk, and vanilla extract to make the drizzle. Drizzle on top of pancakes and top with coconut flakes.