Cheesy, mushroom-y goodness 🤤 Our Ricotta Stuffed Mushrooms are meat-free magic, and perfect as a side to your dinner tonight. Tip: The bigger the mushroom, the more filling you can enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 180C, and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Slice the stems off your mushrooms, and dice the steam. In a hot pan with oil, cook the diced mushroom stems and onion until soft. Then add in the garlic. Sauté until fragrant.
- Cool your mixture off the heat, and stir in parsley, sundried tomatoes, ricotta and chilli if using. Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- On the lined tray, fill your mushroom cups with ricotta mixture and sprinkle with parmesan. Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins.
- Top with fresh parsley to serve.