Deliciously moist with juicy pieces of fresh cherries dotted throughout, this Choc-Cherry olive oil bundt cake is a must-try for any cherry and chocolate lover. Cherry season is such an exciting time, for many of us, it is synonymous with…
A Very Cherry Christmas Roast!
Cherry, Merry and best with Sherry, this delicious Roast Pork with Seasonal stuffing will keep guests feeling taken care of! Perfect for any occasion, make the most of the Roast by filling it with Cherries!
Support local and pick up your Fruitful fillings at your Local Fruit & Veg shop today!
Recipe provided by Australian Cherries
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Pre heat non-stick fry pan.
- Add 1 tbspn of oil to pan, add onion, garlic and cook until softened.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in breadcrumbs, cherries, olives, lemon juice, parsley and egg yolk.
- Season to taste.
- Unroll the pork and cut away any excess fat.
- Spread half of the mixture over the flat piece of pork and roll up, starting from the thick side.
- Tie all intervals with a string.
- Pour remaining oil into roasting tray and put in the pork. Roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Form the remaining stuffing mixture into balls and add to the roasting tray around the meat.
- Bake the balls 15-20 minutes before the end of cooking time.
- Remove the pork from the oven and let it rest for 10 mins.
- Carve pork into thick slices and serve with stuffing balls.
Perfect for a Christmas lunch!