This simple to prepare Mango Buddha bowl features loads of fresh vegetables, high fibre cooked brown rice, marinated tofu, and sweet juicy mango. Sweet and salty sesame ginger dressing bring this dish together for a quick, healthy and satisfying weeknight…
Whether you’re a vegetarian or not, we guarantee you’ll love this Roast Veggie Buddha Bowl!
- 4 small potatoes, diced
- 1 medium sweet potato, diced
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (or rice)
- ½ medium avocado, sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into quarters
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- On the first baking tray, add the potato, sweet potato and carrots. Drizzle with half of the oil, paprika and sea salt. Toss to combine. Bake for a total of 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- On the second baking tray, add the cabbage, red capsicum and broccolini. Drizzle with the remaining oil, paprika and sea salt. Toss to combine.
- Once the potatoes and carrots have been cooking for 10 minutes, add the second tray to the oven and bake for around 15-20 minutes.
- To serve, place cooked quinoa in two bowls and divide the vegetables evenly. Garnish with avocado and season with a dressing of your choice and sesame seeds. Enjoy!