This pretty plate is our new Charred Tomatoes with Yoghurt – a delicious side dish that’s sure to impress both eyes and tummies everywhere! Creamy yoghurt topped with roasted Tomatoes from your local Fruit and Veg shop.
16 mini skewers
Celebrate in style with these Rockmelon & Prosciutto Skewers. Topped with a delicious pesto dressing, these skewers are incredibly moreish so they’ll be gone before you know it!
- 1 rockmelon, scooped out with a melon baller
- 170g sliced prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 220g container mini bocconcini
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- MINT PESTO
- 4 cups fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ tsp each of salt, pepper and chilli flakes
- To make the skewers, place the rockmelon balls, bocconcini, basil leaves and prosciutto pieces onto the skewers. You can do this in whatever order you’d like!
- To make the mint pesto, pulse the mint, basil, lemon zest, lemon juice, pine nuts and garlic in a food processor. Pulse until a breadcrumb like consistency is reached, then gradually pour in the olive oil. If the pesto is too thick, add a bit more olive oil. Next, add the salt, pepper, and chilli flakes, then blend again. Taste and season with more salt and pepper if needed.
- To serve, place the skewers onto a serving platter and drizzle over the mint pesto. Enjoy!