These delectable Indian fritters are a true delight for the taste buds. Thinly sliced onions, generously spiced and enveloped in a chickpea flour batter, are fried to perfection until golden and crispy. Pairing them with cucumber raita, a refreshing dip…
Do you love hashbrowns? You’ll love our Rosti Pancakes with Eggs if you do! This veggie packed brekky will keep you full until lunch and beyond.
- Cook the potatoes, parsnip and carrot in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and cool.
- Coarsely grate vegetables and cheese and toss well in a large mixing bowl with the herbs, salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Divide the oil between 4 x 20cm small non-stick frying pans (for individual) or one large deep 30cm pan.
- Spread the mixture between the pan(s), spreading the mixture to the edges of the pan. Hollow out the centre leaving an indent.
- Bake in the oven for about 18min.
- Carefully crack an egg into each hole indent and return to the oven for 6 to 8 mins to set the egg.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Recipe by: Jo Richardson