Our Zesty Cherry Salad with Salmon and Walnuts is the ultimate salad. Great for lunch, as a side dish or as an entertaining dish!
- 360g fresh sushi grade tuna
- ¼ medium wedge Seedless Watermelon cut in cubes
- 1 teaspoon baby capers
- 1 avocado cut into slices
- 1 grapefruit cut into segments
- 1 small green onion, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup continental parsley leaves
- Cos lettuce leaves, torn
- 1 lemon
- 30ml extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat non-stick pan over high heat. Sear whole tuna piece for 20 seconds on four sides keeping the centre quite rare.
- In large stainless steel bowl, toss together Seedless Watermelon cubes, avocado, green onion, grapefruit segments, baby capers, parsley and Cos leaves.
- Slice cooked tuna into 1cm thick slices and toss together with salad ingredients, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and then divide evenly between four plates to serve.