This salad packs a crunch! Our green bean, feta & walnut salad is a refreshing salad, perfect for lunch or as a side dish!
Spice up your Christmas cocktails this year with our take on the classic mojito recipe. All your favourite ingredients (rum anyone?), with the added flavour burst of some of Summer’s freshest seasonal herbs and spices. The sourness of the lime is perfectly balanced with the chilli and ginger. And while it might sound fancy, it’s surprisingly easy to make – albeit with a little bit of preparation! The quantities here give this mojito quite a kick, but you can vary the heat of the cocktail by using more or fewer chillies.
- Wash all fresh ingredients.
- Put rum, lime, ginger, chilli, kaffir lime leaves, mint and brown sugar into your Boston shaker.
- Muddle ingredients together.
- Top shaker with ice, place on the lid. Shake well.
- Pour entire contents into glass.
- Top with soda water.
And voila! A refreshing and aromatic beverage perfect for a hot December day.