These airy, orange-spiked cupcakes are a step up from the usual plain vanilla version. Using a blender and fresh fruit, they are deceptively easy to make and are sure to become a family favourite. The fluffy moist cake paired with…
These Strawberry Cookies are so good they won’t last long… unless you manage to hide them from mischievous mouths! Using beautiful fresh Strawberries from your local Fruit and Veg shop, they’re a sweet treat that the fam will be begging for every week!
- Preheat oven to 180°C, and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Stir until combined. Next, add the butter, using your fingertips to rub it into the flour mixture until butter is evenly dispersed.
- Add the thickened cream and diced strawberries to the dough, gently stirring until just combined.
- Scoop dough into balls and place onto the lined baking tray – mixture should make around 12 cookies. Sprinkle the tops of each cookie with some white sugar, then bake in the oven for 20 mins or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Once done, remove tray from the oven and transfer cookies to a wire rack. Allow cookies to cool completely before serving.