Satisfy your sweet tooth with these soft and fluffy rhubarb and almond muffins which not only taste like a warm hug but are also gluten-free and provide for a deliciously sweet, tart flavor
With strawberries in such good supply, it’d be rude not to make a Strawberry Muffin recipe!? If you’re a berry lover, you’ll love this one! Get baking now!
- Preheat oven to 180C and spray a muffin tin with oil, or line with paper cups.
- In a bowl, combine your dry ingredients (sifted flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda)
- In another bowl, mix together the wet ingredients (eggs, oil, maple syrup and yoghurt)
- Pour your wet mixture into your dry mixture and combine well, ensuring all flour lumps are dissolved.
- Gently fold in cut strawberries, or frozen strawberries.
- Pour your muffin mixture into your muffin tray until you’ve got 10-12 even muffins.
- Bake for 20 mins or so, depending on the heat of your oven.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool on a cooling rack.
- Sprinkle oats on top of the muffins for presentation.