With strawberries in such good supply, it’d be rude not to make a Strawberry Muffin recipe!🍓 If you’re a berry lover, you’ll love this one! Get baking now!
This recipe for Zucchini & Banana Muffins is a surefire way to get your kids enjoying extra veggies in their day, with a delicious banana muffin flavour 🍌 Finding new ways to sneak veggies into kid-friendly snacks never gets old.
Pick up the zucchini and banana from your local fruit & veg shop, it’s a better choice!
- Preheat your oven to 190C and spray your 12 hole muffin tray with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, beat the egg before adding in the mashed bananas. Stir to combine.
- Add in all of your other ingredients, excluding the flour and optional chocolate. Mix well.
- Gently fold in the flour and chocolate if using, before equally dividing the mixture between your muffin tins.
- Bake in the oven for 22 mins until golden on top and a skewer comes out clean from the middle of your muffins.
- Serve muffins while warm!