Deliciously moist with juicy pieces of fresh cherries dotted throughout, this Choc-Cherry olive oil bundt cake is a must-try for any cherry and chocolate lover. Cherry season is such an exciting time, for many of us, it is synonymous with…
Green has never tasted so good! Our new Avocado Mousse is the perfect healthy snack or dessert for the whole fam!
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the lemon juice in a small saucepan, allow to stand for 5 minutes to bloom.
- Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves, 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Pit and peel the avocado and cut into quarters.
- Add the avocado and yogurt to a blender or food processor and puree. With blender running, slowly pour in gelatin mixture and continue to process until thoroughly blended.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites to soft peaks. Gradually beat in the sugar a tablespoon at a time and continue to beat until stiff.
- Gently fold egg whites into avocado mixture.
- Spoon into 6 small individual serving bowls, jars or containers.
- Refrigerate covered for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with pistachios just before serving (optional).