Your mid-morning coffee just made a new best friend! Meet our scrumptious Rhubarb Banana Bread. We couldn’t help but put a seasonal produce twist on this much-loved bread.
Green has never tasted so good! Our new Avocado Mousse is the perfect healthy snack or dessert for the whole fam!
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the lemon juice in a small saucepan, allow to stand for 5 minutes to bloom.
- Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves, 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Pit and peel the avocado and cut into quarters.
- Add the avocado and yogurt to a blender or food processor and puree. With blender running, slowly pour in gelatin mixture and continue to process until thoroughly blended.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites to soft peaks. Gradually beat in the sugar a tablespoon at a time and continue to beat until stiff.
- Gently fold egg whites into avocado mixture.
- Spoon into 6 small individual serving bowls, jars or containers.
- Refrigerate covered for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with pistachios just before serving (optional).