Now that we’re getting back to working in the office, we’re always on the lookout for some on-the-go breakfast ideas! This Sweet Potato & Cinnamon Loaf made with in-season sweet potato is a delicious choice.
We’re pretty sweet about all of you, so we’ve created these Sweet Potato Blondies for you – the perfect afternoon tea bake!
- To prepare the sweet potato, boil 250g of raw sweet potato in as little water as possible for around 15 mins, or until soft and cooked through but not mushy. Drain remaining water from the pot, then mash and set aside to cool completely.
- Once the sweet potato has cooled, preheat your oven to 180C and grease or line a brownie pan with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and whisk together with the mashed sweet potato, maple syrup, vanilla and eggs.
- Add in your white choc chips and fold these in along with the flour and baking powder until just combined.
- Spread the mixture into your brownie pan and bake for around 15 mins, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow the blondies to cool in the pan before removing to slice them and serve.